Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Level 1
|Health & Safety in a Construction Environment
||HABC Award in Health & Safety in a Constuction Environment
For more information and prices download our:
H&S in a Construction Environment Level 1 Leaflet
The HABC Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (QCF) is for learners who work in, or want to work in Construction.
It gives learners the opportunity to:
• develop introductory knowledge related to health and safety in the Construction industry
• develop introductory skills in health and safety in the Construction industry
• learn about health and safety issues related to different occupations in the Construction industry
• achieve a nationally-recognised Level 1 qualification
• develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
What will I be able to do after I've completed this course?Learners who have achieved the Award can progress to a range of Pearson Level 2 qualifications including:
Level 2 Award in Construction and Built Environment (Specialist: Construction) (QCF)
Level 2 Certificate in Construction Occupations (QCF)
What qualifications or experience do I need to do this course?No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification but it is advised that learners have a basic level of literacy and numeracy before enrolling onto this course.
Which qualification will I be awarded if I successfully complete the course?Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
This qualification is supported by Construction Skills (Cskills), the SSC for the construction industry.
How much will the course cost me?You can call our office on 0161 972 4001 for details of the fees or funding available for this course.