Management Level 3 (HABC)
||HABC Diploma in Management
For more information and prices download our:
Management Diploma Level 3 Leaflet
What are the aims of this course?
Apprenticeships allow 16+ year olds to start work and earn a wage, while learning new skills that lead to nationally recognised qualifications. Advanced Apprenticeships are designed with the help of employers in the industry, so they offer a structured programme that takes apprentices through the skills needed to do a job well. Most of an apprentice's training takes place on the job but they will also have to complete off-the-job training by day release or over a number of days in a block. Management advanced apprentices work towards a nationally-recognised competence based qualification and also a knowledge-based qualification.
What are the areas covered by this course?
The Advanced Apprenticeship covers the following:
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Managing your own resources and professional development
- Providing leadership in your area of responsibility
- Allocating and monitoring the progress and quality of work in your area of responsibility
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are met in your area of responsibility
- Employer rights and responsibilities
- Plus extra optional units
What qualifications do I need to do this course?Applicants will need to have a good command of English and Maths and be working in an appropriate level of employment with management responsibilities
How is the course assessed?The Apprenticeship is assessed through work-based assignment and a portfolio.
Which qualification will I be awarded if I successfully complete the course?
At the end of the programme apprentices will have achieved:
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Functional skills in Maths, English and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What will I be able to go on to do after I've completed this course?When you have successfully completed the Advanced Apprenticeship you can go on to study on management courses at level 5.
What are the career opportunities?This course will enable you to work in middle and senior management job roles.
How much will the course cost me?You can call our office on 0161 972 4001 for details of the fees for this course.