Customer Service Level 1
||HABC Certificate in Customer Service 601/4001/x
For more information and prices download our:
Customer Service Level 1 Leaflet
This qualification is designed for learners who are new to the customer service sector and wish to improve their knowledge and understanding of how to meet and exceed customer expectations. It is designed for learners who deal, or intend to deal, with customers on a daily basis as part of their job role and is applicable to a variety of work environments.
- Understanding working in a customer service environment
- Communication in customer service
- Principles of personal performance and development
- Principles of working in a business environment
- Working with others in a business environment
- Health and safety procedures in the workplace
Candidates complete a portfolio of evidence. This portfolio will include records of workplace observations, products of work, written questions and proof of verbal questioning, witness testimonies and evidence of professional discussion, as well as any other evidence that has been deemed valid by their assessor, eg case studies, reflective accounts, etc. Please note there is no exam.
What will I be able to do after I've completed this course?
Upon successful completion learners may wish to continue their development via the completion of any of the following signposted qualifications/training:
• Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
• Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
• Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration (QCF)
• Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
• Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
• Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (QCF)
• Level 3 Diploma in Management (QCF)
What qualifications or experience do I need to do this course?It is advised that learners have a basic level of literacy and numeracy before enrolling onto this course.
Which qualification will I be awarded if I successfully complete the course?HABC Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
How much will the course cost me?You can call our office on 0161 972 4001 for details of the fees or funding available for this course.