Customer Service Level 3
||HABC Diploma in Customer Service 601/4026/4
For more information and prices download our:
Customer Service Level 3 Leaflet
What are the aims of this course?
Apprenticeships allow 16+ year olds to start work and earn a wage, while learning new skills that lead to nationally recognised qualifications. Apprenticeships are designed with the help of employers in the industry, so they offer a structured programme that takes apprentices through the skills needed to do a job well. Most of an apprentice's training takes place on the job but they will also have to complete off-the-job training by day release. Customer service advanced apprentices work towards a nationally-recognised competence based qualification and also a knowledge-based qualification.
What are the areas covered by this course?
The Advanced Apprenticeship covers the following:
- Communicating effectively with customers face to face, in writing, or by telephone
- Resolving problems and improving customer relations
- Promoting products and services
- Using software/office equipment to communicate
- Keeping records
- Gathering and analysing customer feedback
- Leading a team
What qualifications do I need to do this course?Applicants should have one of the following: - Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service - Other general or vocational qualifications related to or relevant for the customer service industry - Experience of working in a paid or unpaid role for a period of at least 12 months
How is the course assessed?The Apprenticeship is assessed by continuous assessment of practical, written and oral work, the production of a portfolio of work, online testing, and assessment in the workplace.
Which qualification will I be awarded if I successfully complete the course?At the end of the programme apprentices will have achieved:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service
- Functional skills in Maths, English and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
What will I be able to go on to do after I've completed this course?On completion of the Customer Service Advanced Apprenticeship at level 3 apprentices can progress on to higher level qualifications for example:
- a Higher Level Apprenticeship programme in Contact Centre Management, Business and Professional Administration or Leadership and Management
- HNCs/HNDs/Foundation Degrees in Contact Centre Management, Retail Management, Business Management or Hospitality
- a range of Customer Service, Contact Centres, Sales, Business related and other undergraduate programmes
- a range of other vocational qualifications, such as a Level 4 Diploma in Customer Service Management
What are the career opportunities?On completion of this apprenticeship, apprentices will be qualified to work as a customer relationship manager, customer service executive officer, customer service delivery co-ordinator, customer service team leader, customer service supervisor or manager, senior customer service advisor or a wide range of other customer service related roles. With additional training, Advanced Apprentices may be able to progress in their careers to more senior management roles.
How much will the course cost me?You can call our office on 0161 972 4001 for details of the fees for this course.